Well first of all...I'm from Nebraska. If you don't know where that is, it's basically in the center of the USA. And it's also the coolest state in the world...it's where the Huskers football team lives.
Umm, I love playing sports, especially basketball, I can draw, and I'm also a player on Runescape. If you want to be a friend, just look for the name "Dangdor".
I'm also a musician. I can play all of the four basic instruments needed for a proper band: drums, guitar, piano, and bass. I also sing, and have started writing some of my own tunes. I'm a HUGE fan of Jeremy Camp and Skillet, and Third Day and Thousand Foot Krutch, and all of those groups. And I hope to join them some day when I'm older.
One important thing that you should know, is that I'm a Christian. And being a Christian, I have a job that God laid down for me, and that is to spread the Gospel. So if you aren't a Christian and you want to become one, you can check out my site and leave a comment, or look me up on yahoo.
God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment